Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Steppenwolf (by Hermann Hesse)

I´ve read Steppenwolf by Hermman Hesse last year. It´s a story about human condition told by the point of view of a middle aged man who considers himself to be half man, half wolf. I´ d like to know if anyone of you has happened to read something by this author because I think his style is rather complicated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't reaad anything by his, but I would like to. My sister read one of his best known pieces and she told me it was great (she read it in spanish, ovbiously). Mariana, I'll read it and then we can discuss about it, and the style of the author. See you!

Noelia said...

Hi Marian!
I have not read anything by Hermann Hesse, anyway as regards your comment about "Steppenwolf", this is not the kind of story I would like to read.

Anonymous said...

As Noelia and Dani, I have not read anything by this author. However, I agree with Noe with the fact that this is not the kind of stories I like.