
I've read William and Mary by Roald Dahl and I think it's great. The story it' s about a couple and how things can change due to certain events. Besides, it's a typical Dahl's with a twist in the tale. It's so thrilling you cannot put the book down. Highly recommendable.
7 comments:
Is that the name of the short story? I think it is "William and Mary". I have just finished reading it and it's great. I love Dahl's stories, either novels or short stories. I highly recommend it.
I read " The way up to heaven"
from that book( Kiss kiss), and it was great. I like readind Dahl's stories so, when I have more time
:)I will read it. See you !
hello,is it possible that this story refers to a couple where she has got a nervouss tick in her eye or something like that? If this is do, I read it and it's very interesting.
I read many Roald Dahl´s stories and in my opinion all of them are great! I love reading his short stories because they include a special feature, the twist in the tale.
Marisol
Well, it seems that most of us like Dahl´s books and I would like to read this one too. I think I will take down notes of the stories I think are interesting so I can read them during the summer, as Gadriela said.
Nestor, the story you refer to is called "The way up to heaven" and it´s great too. This one is about a man whose brain is kept alive after his death and the way in which his wife copes with that fact.
May be this is a naive question. But... Is this story connected somewhat with King William III or William the Orange and his wife Queen Mary? If so, I will start reading it since it was my presentation this year. If not, I'll read it when I have more time, like Yesica. :)
Post a Comment