Thursday, October 16, 2008

Invitation


I'm writing to invite you all to participate in the blog for Language and Culture. Even though you may not be attending the subject, I think it interesting that you can read something different from reviews and comment on different topics. Have in mind that you don't need to be attending the subject to participate. Your opinion on the different issues discussed will be always welcome. You can comment on posts writen by students or participate in the forums (on the sidebar). We'll be waiting for you.

Click here to visit the page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Well, I Think, it is a good idea to share or be part to something new though I don`t attend Culture III. The topic here is Culture so It`s a matter of reading. What`s more, I would like to enjoy the accumulation of general knowledge. I will visit the blog as quick as posible.

Anonymous said...

In my opinion participating is important but sometimes I am not well prepare to give my comment, anyway it is a challenge.