Saturday, October 11, 2008

Parson's Pleasure (by Roal Dahl)

I have been reading some short stories written by Roal Dahl. The last one was Parson's Pleasure. Which is about a man who used to cheat on poor people, buying pieces of furniture. The story is excelent I couldn't put it down till the end. I highly recommend it, because at the end you got very surprise!! I think that all the short stories with a final twist can surprise you, but this one is great!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I said before, Roald Dahl is one of my favourites authors. I agree wth Gisele, I think that the final twist is really good for the interest of the reader, especially if it is a Dahl´s story. This is definetely something I would like to read.

Anonymous said...

Roald Dahl is one of my favorites writers because in most of his stories end with a final twist.In my opinion,this type of ending gives the reader a unique and different taste about the whole plot.
marisol :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Gisel,
I have read this story twice and each time I discovered something new. From my point of view it is a funny one. I love short stories which were written by Roald Dahl. Thanks to remember me this in particular.

Anonymous said...

This story was shocking for me. Two persons living together so many time should not have such a horrible ending. They should have to work it out in a pleasant way.