Monday, October 20, 2008

Lord Arthur Savile's Crime (by Oscar Wilde)

“Lord Arthur Savile´s Crime” is a short story written by Oscar Wilde. In my opinion, it is a highly recommended short story for those who like reading crime and love stories. I think that the mixture between those two ingredients in this story is great. 

Reading few pages, you´ll notice that you can´t stop reading it because the plot will catch your attention during the whole story. Don´t waste your time reading other things and read “Lord Arthur Savile´s Crime”.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like crime stories,but I like the way Oscar Wilde write. I read, as most of us did, " The happy prince" and I loved it. Maybe ( when I have time) I will try to read it.

Anonymous said...

I am going to borrow your book, because Wilde is one of my favourite writer. Maria Laura

Anonymous said...

I like Oscar Wilde. I have read some of his stories and I think that are excellent. His stories are really well-written that catches the reader attention from the very begining. I'll keep Lord Arthur Savile's Crime in mind.