The Nightingale and The Rose is one of the fairy tales written by Oscar Wilde. It is a wonderful story in which a nightingale, who believes in true love, sacrifices for others. The tale is brilliant with passages which are both moving and heartbreaking and catches the reader’s interest throughout. The Nightingale and The Rose is well worth reading if you enjoy delightful and dramatic stories. I strongly recommend it.

10 comments:
I would like to read this story. I like the stories that leave a message beyond the written part. I will try to read it.
I think Oscar Wilde was an excellent writer and his stories were, are and will be very interesting to read. I will read this story as soon as I can. I am sure I will enjoy it!
I would like to read this story too! It seems to be very interesting. Apart from that, I like stories which are connected with love and values.
Sorry Nestor. I had to remove your comment because you gave away the ending!!!!
Never do that if you want other people to read the story.
Hi Simud, sorry because I didn't know about that. This story's got some dramatic features like tragedy and the death of the hero associated to this. As regards interest, expectation, surprise and relief, I was interested in how the plot unfolds at first. Then, I was surprised with the story ending. Indeed, I would have changed this end so far in a fun- fiction. As for expectation, I expected this story to have a different resolution as far as the topic love is concerned. Finally, I did not feel relief since all along the story I had anxiously been waiting for something that by the end did not occur and that it was connected to love. Frankly speaking, this story, it's higly recommended as it is absorbing and involves the reader but from my humble point of view I would change some things. Please, Sandra, don't take this comment as something personal or negative, it's just an opinion. I'm totally sure that other people will have a different one after reading this story.
I read Sandra and Nestor´s commentary and I think that this story is an excellent one.I will read it and then I will consider Nestor suggestion, wait for my comment!!
marisol
Hi Marisol, remember that in my comment I wrote that this story is higly recommended. The rest it's just my subjective opinion to which one could or not share. This does not mean I am suggesting someone something. Bye. See you'!
Hi Nestor! well, I said that I´ll read the story and I´ll keep in my your commentary.I know that is this your personal opinion, come on!! so wait for my commentary... byee. c u!
marisol
I read the story two weeks ago. I think that the Nightingale gives us,people,a lesson on the real meaning of love. I really enjoyed reading it. Sandra,Thanks very much for your recommendation.
Post a Comment